top of page

Youth Program

Parents, look no further. Our youth and teen programs are designed specifically for your family. Our program's core values are to build our communities youth and teens up by offering: entrepreneurship, financial literacy, life skills, leadership, college prep, drug prevention, counseling, and mental health education.

Youth Drug Statistics and Prevention Information

Image by Alexis Brown

Last month, 2.8 million 12-17 year old's nationwide reported cases of drug abuse. Among them, 83.8% reported using marijuana, with the other remaining 16.2% being opioid abuse. Early drug use creates substantial substance abuse problems later in life. By the time a youth has reached 12th grade, 46.6% of them have tried illicit drugs.

Understanding how substance abuse develops can help reduce these statistics drastically, and help the youth in our community keep a healthy, well balanced life.

Mental illness and substance abuse often go hand in hand. If you are dealing with mental illness such as anxiety, depression, or PTSD, you should seek professional help immediately. This will provide you with coping skills to alleviate your symptoms without turning to substances.

Image by Yingchou Han
Image by Jarritos Mexican Soda

Peer pressure is also a huge risk factor that youth face leading to substance abuse. Always ensure that you are surrounding yourself with positive, well rounded individuals who only want the best for you. 

Mental Health Awareness

Mental illness is becoming increasingly common amongst teenagers throughout the United States and globally. Recent studies indicate that approximately one in five teens between ages twelve and eighteen suffer from at least one diagnosable mental health disorder.


50% of all lifetime mental illnesses begin by age 14.

Together, we can help educate, and bring these statistics down tremendously.

bottom of page