Martha L. Camarillo
MBA, CHW MLC Insurance Group, LLC Principal
Martha is the Principal/Agency Director of MLC Insurance Group since 2014. Since then, she has mentored many entrepreneurs in becoming independent and self-sufficient. Her agency focuses on helping the underserved of our community and assist with their health/life insurance needs but also education and access to community resources.
Martha is daughter of immigrants, first generation college graduate and
a product of DISD and Dallas Colleges. She holds an Associate’s degree in Arts from Richland College, a double Bachelor’s degree from University of Texas at Arlington in Spanish and English, a Masters of Business Administration from Texas Women’s University. She’s holds a General Lines License for the state for Texas, Califoria, Florida and 20 other states
Martha is a certified as Community Health worker, sits on the board for Health Check, LULAC Chair of Cena en el Barrio. She stays involved in community initiatives through participation in committees with American Diabetes Association, American Heart Association, Hispanic Wellness Coalition & Hispanic Women’s Network & National Association of Health Underwriters
* 2014 Wall of Honor Distinguished Alumni- Richland College, DCCCD
* 2014 Outstanding Volunteer Latino Initiatives American Diabetes Association
* 2014 Above and Beyond the call of Duty Recipient American Diabetes Assoc.
* 2015 Community Service Award South East Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
* 2015 LULAC Rainbow Coalition – Woman of the Year
* 2016 Fannie Award for 10 years of Service – American Heart Association Tarrant
* 2019 Quality & Excellence Award Recipient -Emerging Leader